Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. Forte has been updated with Primaloft’s, lightweight, ultra-lofty and supremely resilient RISE insulation featuring 80% post-consumer recycled content. Forte’s classic Spoon™ shape provides a generous cut at the elbows and knees so side sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night.
These 3-season backpacking bags are loaded with features, including Thermo Gill™ vents that help regulate temperature during the night, a Blanket Fold™ draft collar that provides tucked-in comfort, an integrated pillow pocket, and a waterproof/breathable footbox to withstand tent condensation. Left-sided zippers on the men’s and right-sided zippers on the women’s styles allow two Fortes to zip together for a double version of these favorite synthetic sleeping bags.
- Classic Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees for versatile comfort.
- Updated with Primaloft® RISE insulation, featuring 80% post-consumer recycled content, and engineered to deliver maximum warmth retention and water resistance with less weight than conventional synthetic insulation.
- A fabric set of 30D polyester ripstop and 20D nylon taffeta offers an ultra-plush sleep experience.
- Thermo Gill™ vents allow you to release body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or Fillo™ to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night.
- Opposite-sided zippers on Forte men's and women's models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Patent # D804,780. Patents pending.