The Camp Self Inflating mat is a comfortable, durable option for the adventurer who wants quality and some serious bang for their buck. Utilizing the multi-function valve, this mat deflates quickly and easily, and there's no fighting re-inflation during pack up. Delta Core-V™ technology removes weight and bulk without compromising comfort and the durable face fabric will withstand some good tough adventuring. It's your back to basics, no-frills, sleeping mat that offers great comfort for backpacking and camping adventures.
Our blog post "Which Mat Should I Choose" has some helpful tips on picking the perfect sleeping mat. If you're looking for more comfort and a lower weight/packed size, check out the Comfort Light Self-Inflating Mat.
Regular: 1 lb 11 oz ≈ Carton of large eggs
Packed Size Comparison
Similar to two tissue boxes
3 Season: Take this mat out from spring into late fall
Uses a 75D polyester fabric to provide many years of reliable service
- R-Value of 4.2 - Sufficient warmth for Spring to late Fall camping. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure.
- Durable 75D polyester face fabric will provide many years of comfortable night’s sleep (and with the low price point, this mat is ideal for Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts)
- Utilizes Delta Core-V technology, which keeps body contact areas warmer while still offering great support and packability.
- Supplied PillowLock patches keep your Sea to Summit pillow firmly attached to the mat.